Home > Tulum > Tulum Hotels > Sueños Hotel Review
Updated: November 3, 2020
• Location: On beach in quiet area, near many restaurants
• Hotel website: suenostulum.com
• Hotel phone: +52 984 119 3484
• Check prices on Booking.com
‘The Temple’ is the first building one encounters upon entering Sueños. Reception is on the first floor, with a huge suite, and the penthouse on the floors above.
– Chilled-out, beachfront, artsy eco-hotel with Mayan-themed, beautifully decorated suites featuring hand-painted tiles, outdoor sitting decks, hammocks, porthole windows, and solar powered electricity. The lone penthouse has sofa beds, a stone hydromassage jacuzzi, a terrace, and 360˚ views of the ocean, jungle and lagoon of the Sian Kaan Biosphere. Sueños Tulum also offers complimentary breakfast, a yoga studio, fire pit, pool, and restaurant. Sueños Eco Resort Hotel Sueños Eco Resort Tulum – Video
Sueños Eco Resort Tulum
There are a series of uniquely designed towers scattered around the property.
Many of the accommodation buildings have amazing sculpted walls.
Sueños lounge chairs and sun beds on the beach.
The amazing beach stretches on for miles in both directions.
The pool is just off the beach, tucked in among the jungle greenery.
Restaurant patio dining area just outside the bar.
Tented area for dining and relaxing.
Yoga, meditation, and event pavilion.
Fire circle and shaded chill out zone in the jungle.
Beautifully landscaped gardens throughout the hotel grounds.
Lobby, reception, and library.
Lots of quiet nooks for romantic relaxing.
Beachfront accommodation with sea view.
Lounge area overlooking the beach.
Complimentary fruit stand.
Sandy footpaths between towers that lead to the beach.
Close your eyes and enjoy the sounds of the surrounding jungle.
The penthouse suite is fabulous, with views in every direction, and a huge interior space with many beds.
A luxurious spread to enjoy.
Lots of living space to enjoy.
The penthouse rooftop patio has a 360 degree view overlooking the jungle…
…and the ocean.
One of the most incredible views there is of the jungle surrounding the Tulum area.
The German Shepherd who calls Sueños home. Tulum Hotel Map