Home › Tulum › Hotels › La Zebra Hotel Review
Updated: November 2, 2020
• Location: On beach near many restaurants
• Hotel website: lazebratulum.com
• Hotel phone: +52 984-115-4728
• Check prices on Booking.com
has a huge waterfront stretch of beach, with a variety of sun beds close to the water and tucked among the trees. From here, the beach goes on for miles in both directions. La Zebra
– Beach-chic, luxury hotel on a wide stretch of white, sandy beach with a long rooftop pool, playground, and free, weekly salsa dancing lessons. All family-friendly, open-plan suites are designed for up to 4 with a king-sized bed and a double twin trundle bed, a dual shower, and dual vanities; many suites include private plunge pools. Amazing food and drinks, a small spa, and friendly, attentive service round out the experience here. Guests here are also allowed to use the facilities of the group’s sister hotels along the beach – La Zebra Hotel Mi Amor, Mezzanine, and El Pez. La Zebra Hotel Tulum – Video
La Zebra Hotel Tulum
Hammocks between coconut palms scattered throughout the grounds.
Handpainted tables in the dining room as seen from the upstairs lounge.
Adirondack chairs in the sand.
Quiet upstairs lounge and library.
Hammock and splash pool in front of waterfront suites.
A variety of room styles are available.
Lots of great areas to relax and enjoy.
is a very family friendly hotel, with oversized Connect Four and other games scattered throughout the hotel grounds. Many people bring their children from other hotels to spend the day enjoying the food and activities here. La Zebra
The Mulberry Project is an ongoing mixology pop up event at the beachfront bar. There are a handful of other project sites around the world.
International bartenders are invited for residencies at the project, brining their own signature cocktails.
Spa zone with massage and herbal treatments.
Massage space at the spa.
Great place for a drink, whether a guest at the hotel or just passing by on a walk down the beach.
Large open dining room.
Colorful bar with great signature cocktails.
Poolside bar on the roof.
Rooftop view looking down between accommodations.
Hammocks with great view to the water.
Espresso bar zone for coffee drinks throughout the day.
Shady lounge area on side of deck.
Tables along the restaurant deck.
Pathway between rooms.
Splash pool and patio of garden view accommodation.
Pathway between buildings.
Help yourself refreshment station.
The Chef’s Table is a multi-course culinary experience with storytelling incorporating elements of Mexican culture, history, agriculture, and personal history.
Head chef with scorpion sampler.
The hotel hosts a well known and free salsa night for dancers of all levels and all ages.
Dancing lessons to start the night.
Many people come just to enjoy the great live band and excellent music. Tulum Hotel Map