Mexico › Tulum › Hotels › Be Tulum Review
Updated: March 9, 2022
• Location: On a quiet beach near many restaurants.
• Hotel website: betulum.com
• Hotel phone: +52 55 4169 2072
• Check prices for Be Tulum
– Super-stylish, beachfront, spa resort with 2 pools having a lineup of fantastic designer suites with cowhide rugs, leather chairs, and private balconies. Depending on the type, suites may have private plunge pools, indoor copper tubs, roof top solariums/terraces with pools, private gardens/pools, and small kitchens. Be Tulum also boasts two restaurants, a raw food bar, beach bar, yoga studio, meditation classes, and a spa. Be Tulum See Also
Be Tulum Hotel
Welcoming open-air reception and lobby area.
Room accommodations surrounded by jungle.
Verdant pathway through the jungle gardens of the hotel.
A smaller pool in the space where the jungle meets the waterfront.
Beautiful garden in the exterior of the large wellness center and spa.
Practicing in the yoga and meditation palapa.
An altar in the yoga and meditation practice space.
A winding path among the wellness center facilities.
Exterior of the large wellness center and spa.
The bar at Ocumare Restaurant.
A chef’s meeting at Ocumare Restaurant.
Maresias raw bar restaurant at the beach.
Enjoying oysters at Maresias raw bar restaurant at the beach.
Beautiful clothing and jewelry in the boutique.
Items for sale in the boutique at the wellness center.
Hotel rooms surrounded by lush vegetation.
The beach bar.
Large open patio lounge overlooking the beach.
Great beach bar.
Lounge zone where the jungle meets the beach.
Great spot for a snack or a drink.
Sun beds at the beach.
Tables in the sand at Four Fuegos Restaurant.
Lounge seating at Four Fuegos Restaurant.
Tesla electric car charging station.
Tulum Hotel Map